- Useful information for oyster mushroom growers
- Sanitary treatments at portobello and oyster mushroom enterprises.
Chapter 1.Technologies of substrate treatment
- The choice of substrates and raw materials
- Substrate processing methods
- Treatment method of raw
- How to purvey and store raw materials for substrates
- Hydrothermal treatment
- Classic tunnel pasteurization process
- Determination of substrate moisture by drying
- Nitrogen content calculator
- Mycelium spawning (inoculation)
- Perforation substrate blocks
Chapter 2.Incubation of oyster mushroom blocks. Microclimate parameters during incubation.
- Microclimate in a home incubator
- Microclimate regimes in the incubation chamber
- How to understand that the mushroom block is ready for fruiting?
- Problems of oyster mushroom blocks development
- Why there are no mushrooms on a well-colonized substrate block?
Chapter 3 .Microclimate in the growing chamber:
- Cultivation chamber in your home
- Ventilation – a key component of the microclimate system
- Microclimate in oyster growing chamber.Mollier diagram and dew point.
- What determines the mushroom quality ?
- What does the air duct temperature indicate?
Chapter 4. Oyster mushroom diseases and their elimination.
- Diseases of oyster mushrooms and their causes
- Mushroom appearance and marketing. Effect of calcium chloride on bacteriosis resistance in oyster mushrooms and portobello.
Chapter 5. Frequently asked questions